Our client is one of the leading agencies in Sydney when it comes to all things digital. We have never met anyone who does not want the opportunity to work there, and those that have are some of the best developers in the country. This is a cracking opportunity for a developer who can be wonderfully creative – and communicative with their ideas based on their technical know how. And how refreshing! To be a part of something technically magical and pushing boundaries each time. You will be able to collaborate with some of the best, and have the opportunity to work on high-profile web and mobile projects for a roster of fantastic clients. Your work will help shape the direction of projects the agency takes on.
- Fluent knowledge of HTML/CSS and capabilities of modern browsers
- Fluent knowledge of .NET coupled with Kentico CMS experience (this will be about 50% of your project base)
- Experience with GIT and working on code collaboratively
- Experience of social media & web APIs, including Facebook, Twitter and Google.
- Experimented with WebGL, Canvas or another technology on visual-oriented work (bonus points)
- Flash/Actionscript experience is a bonus
- Active on GitHub experience is a bonus
- No egos please
You must be up-to-date with new tools, frameworks and eager to embrace new technologies with a willingness to share code, teach others and collaborate. This is core to the culture of our client, where communication and teamwork makes the magic happen.
You will also have a keen eye for detail, animation and design, with a passion for constantly making things better and mastering your craft.
If you’re on top of your game and gone as far as you can pushing the technology boundaries in your current role, care about your work, want to work with like-minded people at the forefront of the industry then please send through samples of your work to Catherine Wiggett at firstname.lastname@example.org – whether it be a GitHub pull request, a visual experiment, or an epic project you’ve worked on. If you would like to chat more about the job first, please call 02 9113 7206